Giving back to the local communities in the Greater Des Moines area.
Our Charitable Contributions Committee is focused on making people’s lives healthier and improving lives, by supporting the communities that we live and work in through participation and philanthropy to organizations and individuals engaged in charitable work or those employees in need.
We invite the organizations that meet the following criteria to apply for consideration:
- Employees’ families in crisis
- Programs that encourage positive growth and support of children.
- Positive civic activities.
- Building on the skills of people who serve community health needs, primarily through education.
- Preventing diseases and reducing stigma and disability in underserved communities where we have a presence.
- Have a high potential for impact.
As you can imagine, we receive hundreds of requests each year. To facilitate your request being reviewed, we need the following information in writing at least two months before the date of a particular event.
- Name and address of your Organization
- Name of contact person at your Organization
- The purpose of the Organization
- Is this a general donation or for a specific event?
- If for a particular event, what is the date of that event?
- Any additional or backup documentation regarding the organization or event?
- Does the Organization have a tax-exempt status?
- Do you have an affiliation with DMOS?
- Does your organization have volunteering opportunities?
Send your local request to:
Charitable Contributions Committee (CCC)
6001 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266