Jared W. Daniel, M.D.
Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon
Dr. Jared W. Daniel completed his Orthopaedic Residency at the University of Iowa in 2015 and went on to become a Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Clinical Fellow at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. After completing his fellowship in July of 2016, the Iowa native returned to his home state and joined the physicians at Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Daniel understands the special needs of children with orthopaedic disorders and provides expertise in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of conditions including orthopaedic trauma, pediatric musculoskeletal infection, scoliosis, limb/foot reconstruction, club foot, toe walking and neuromuscular disorder/cerebral palsy.
Outside the office, Dr. Daniel is an enthusiastic University of Iowa Hawkeye sports fan and he loves to get outdoors and enjoys helping on the family farm. He and his wife also have fun keeping up with three energetic daughters.
- Medical Education: Sanford School of Medicine at the University of South Dakota, 2006-2010, Vermillion, SD
- Orthopaedic Residency: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 2010-2015, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship Training: The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), 2015-2016, Toronto, ON Canada.
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedics Surgery, Member
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Member
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Lifetime Member