Megan Brady, M.D.
Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
Iowa native, Megan Brady, M.D, completed her Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship in Cleveland, Ohio in 2011, where she then began her orthopaedic practice. She returned to Iowa in 2014 to join DMOS Orthopaedic Centers, where she specializes in offering patients advanced, state-of-the-art reconstruction and trauma techniques for injuries sustained to the hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle. Fragility fractures and extensive trauma reconstruction are Dr. Brady’s primary areas of interest and expertise, as she enjoys helping patients overcome obstacles and get back to life. Outside of her orthopaedic trauma practice, Dr. Brady enjoys running, bike riding and spending time outdoors.
- Medical Education: The University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, M.D., 2005, Iowa City, IA
- Orthopaedic Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, 2005-2010, Indianapolis, IN
- Fellowship Training: Orthopaedic Trauma, Metro Health Hospital 2010-2011, Cleveland, OH
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Member
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Member