We are committed to a patient centered life right down to our helping hands logo. Come work at the intersection of tradition and innovation! As one of Central Iowa’s oldest and most respected orthopedic centers we are committed to “Helping You Get Back to Living” in everything we do.
Why Join the DMOS Family?
When you come to work at DMOS you can expect to find four key driving forces behind everything we do:
- Passion: The heart of a servant means to have a commitment to love and serve our patients and colleagues first.
- Focus: We believe that if we focus on developing our staff and anticipate our patients needs our patient experience will exceed our expectations.
- Vision: We are continuously building upon our deep rooted traditions and implementing technology and innovation to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and deliver the gold standard in orthopedic care.
- Approach: Everything we do revolves around evidence-based care. Research studies show that this approach leads to higher quality care, improved patient outcomes, reduced costs, and greater satisfaction.
Come Work With Us!
We are committed to providing the best candidate experience possible when joining DMOS. Our Human Resource department overviews all candidates’ skills and experience for every opportunity. Your time is valuable to us, so we seek to be responsive, considerate and focused. Our promise to you is to honor your experience and background through the recruitment process.
Create Your Future
You can expect your hiring experience to be different. Our hands on approach creates an authentic, trusting relationship from the start. DMOS understands that onboarding is a pivotal moment in making an employee feel welcomed, as it lays the foundation of your employment journey. We believe inclusion drives innovation. This is why we strive to build a culture where differences are valued.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Generous PTO policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- An Unmatched 401k/Pension Plan with Profit Sharing
- Work/Life Balance
- Leadership Development Program
- Engagement Events Throughout the Year
- Employee Wellbeing Program