Alexandra Brunner, PA-C
Physician Assistant to: Dr. Chris Nelson
Alexandra Brunner completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at St. Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa. She has extensive experience in the medical field and has worked as a certified nursing assistant as well as a microbiology research assistant. Alexandra is passionate about helping and listening to patient’s problems to offer the best-supported treatment for that individual. At DMOS, she believes in providing the type of care you would like to see your family member receive.
When she is not helping patients, Alexandra enjoys reading, yoga as well as outdoor activities like camping and hiking.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 2017: Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, St. Ambrose University
- 2015: Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Wartburg College
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Iowa Physician Assistant Society
Are you looking for a specific doctor or area of specialty?
Either way, we want to get you to the right place.