Amanda Kroymann, P.A.-C.
Physician Assistant to: Dr. Patrick Sullivan
Specialty: Hip & Knee
Location: DMOS West 6001 Westown Parkway West Des Moines, IA 50266
About Amanda: Amanda Kroymann completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Amanda is passionate about helping people stay active whether it is training for a marathon or walking to the mailbox. She enjoys assisting patients of all ages and abilities. Amanda has an extensive amount of experience with sports medicine and has worked with high school football and basketball programs in rural areas. Prior to joining DMOS, Amanda volunteered and interned with the Cornhusker State Games – a statewide amateur sports festival for all Nebraskans.
Outside of the office, Amanda is an urban adventurer and enjoys exploring Des Moines as well as working out, reading and attempting Pinterest projects.
- 2015: Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 2013: Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of Nebraska
- Member, Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, National Athletic Trainers’ Association