Andrew J. Taiber, M.D.
Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon
The world of orthopedic medicine is ever-changing and it’s important for Dr. Andrew J. Taiber to always be prepared and keep up-to-date with new findings and innovative research. And that’s exactly what he’s been doing since receiving his doctor of medicine from the University of Iowa and throughout his residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center and continued Fellowship Training at Vanderbilt Medical Center.
At DMOS, Dr. Taiber is looking forward to helping a variety of people with many different conditions stay mobile and active by providing them with options, both non-surgical and surgical, to improve their quality of life. His specialties include post-traumatic reconstruction of the upper extremity, arthritic conditions of the hand and wrist, compressive neuropathies of the upper extremity(Including carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes), and other procedure involving the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow.
In his spare time, Dr. Taiber loves to golf, attend concerts, watch college sports, cook and spend time with his family and yellow lab.
- Medical Education: University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Orthopaedic Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Fellowship Training: Vanderbilt Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Society
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Society
- Candidate Fellow Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand