Anthony Tedesco, DO
Sports Medicine and General Orthopedics
Dr. Anthony Tedesco began his undergraduate education at Saint Leo University in Florida and then moved to Nova Southeastern University to complete his graduate degree in Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency at Affinity Medical Center in Canton, Ohio before traveling across the country to San Diego, California to finish an additional year of fellowship experience in Orthopedic Sports Medicine at San Diego Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Tedesco specialized in general orthopedics and treatment for a wide array of fractures, injuries and degenerative conditions with a special focus on arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder including procedures such as ACL reconstruction and rotator cuff repairs, as well as joint replacement of the knee and shoulder including partial knee replacement, total knee replacement, anatomic shoulder replacement and reverse total shoulder replacement.
His sports background, both professionally in medicine and as a former athlete himself, make Dr. Tedesco the perfect fit for Orthopedics. When not at work, Dr. Tedesco loves spending time with his wife and son. He loves all sports, both as a spectator and playing, with a special passion for football and baseball.
- UnityPoint Health – Grinnell · 202 4th Ave Suite 201, Grinnell, IA 50112
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Saint Leo University
Saint Leo, Florida
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Affinity Medical Center/Aultman Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- ACL reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Joint replacement of the knee and shoulder
- Partial knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Anatomic shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement