Brian Haupts, P.A.-C.
Physician Assistant to: Urgent Injury Clinic
6001 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Brian Haupts brings over 17 years of experience as a Physician Assistant to DMOS’ Urgent Injury Clinic. He has centered his career in Orthopedics and Emergency Medicine. He has worked with orthopedic surgeons in surgery, hospital and clinic settings specializing in sports medicine, joint replacement and general orthopedic trauma. Brian also has worked closely with Des Moines University Physician Assistant program as adjunct faculty and clinical preceptor.
Brian is a native of Manson, Iowa. In his free time, he enjoys attending his kid’s events and working outdoors.
- 2000: Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Des Moines University
- 1992: Master of Science in Athletic Training, Indiana University
- 1991: Bachelor of Science in Biology and Athletic Training, Buena Vista College
- Physician Assistant: PA-C: 2000
- Athletic Trainer: ATC: 1992
- Advanced Trauma Life Support: ATLS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support: ACLS
- Pediatric Life Support: PALS
6001 Westown Parkway – 2nd Floor
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266