Brock Reiter, MD
Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon
Dr. Brock Reiter is a La Porte City, Iowa native who attended Iowa State University for his undergraduate degree and then traveled to Chicago Medical School to complete his graduate degree. His residency and fellowship were both in Indianapolis at Indiana University and the Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center respectively.
Dr. Reiter specializes in shoulder arthroscopy and arthroplasty, elbow arthroscopy, nerve disorders including compressive neuropathies (carpal or cubital tunnel syndrome) and traumatic nerve injuries, and the treatment of acute and chronic injuries including complex reconstructive hand, wrist, and elbow surgeries.
An avid cyclist, Dr. Reiter once rode his bike from San Francisco to Washington DC (over 4,000 miles!) as part of a charity team to raise funds and awareness for people with disabilities.
- Chicago Medical School
North Chicago, IL
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center
- Iowa State University
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Indiana University
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Society of Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- Hand and upper extremity fracture surgery
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Shoulder arthroscopy & arthroplasty
- Elbow arthroscopy & arthroplasty
- Complex wrist and hand surgeries for trauma or arthritis
- Nerve disorders including compressive neuropathies (carpal or cubital tunnel syndrome) and associated traumatic nerve injuries
Brooke Hovick, P.A.-C.
Physician Assistant to: Dr. Brock Reiter
Brooke Hovick completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, IL. She has 16 years of experience as a Physician Assistant for total joints and hand surgery. Brooke is passionate about helping others and providing comprehensive patient-centered care.
When she is not helping patients, Brooke enjoys spending time with her husband and two kids, skiing, traveling, and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes!
- Ankeny · 350 NE 36th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Rosalind Franklin University of Medical and Science
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Iowa