Brock Reiter, MD
Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon
Dr. Brock Reiter is a La Porte City, Iowa native who attended Iowa State University for his undergraduate degree and then traveled to Chicago Medical School to complete his graduate degree. His residency and fellowship were both in Indianapolis at Indiana University and the Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center respectively.
Dr. Reiter specializes in hand and upper extremity fracture surgery and soft tissue reconstruction, as well as shoulder arthroscopy & arthroplasty, elbow arthroscopy, arthroplasty, complex wrist and hand surgeries for trauma or arthritis, and nerve disorders including compressive neuropathies (carpal or cubital tunnel syndrome) and associated traumatic nerve injuries.
An avid cyclist, Dr. Reiter once rode his bike from San Francisco to Washington DC (over 4,000 miles!) as part of a charity team to raise funds and awareness for people with disabilities.
- Chicago Medical School
North Chicago, IL
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center
- Iowa State University
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Indiana University
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Society of Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- Hand and upper extremity fracture surgery
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Shoulder arthroscopy & arthroplasty
- Elbow arthroscopy & arthroplasty
- Complex wrist and hand surgeries for trauma or arthritis
- Nerve disorders including compressive neuropathies (carpal or cubital tunnel syndrome) and associated traumatic nerve injuries