Daitin Turner, DPT, ATC
Daitin is a Clive native who received her undergraduate degree in athletic training from the University of Iowa, and then went on to complete her doctorate in physical therapy from Des Moines University.
Her focus with patients is dealing with both the mental and physical components of injury. Daitin was supported by a physical therapist through a difficult recovery, and enjoys carrying on that tradition of care and encouragement as a physical therapist herself. She loves seeing people getting back to doing what they love and being a part of that process.
When not working with patients, Daitin can likely be found cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes, spending time outdoors, and enjoying quality time with her family in town.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Bachelor of Sciences in Athletic Training, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Iowa Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Are you looking for a specific doctor or area of specialty?
Either way, we want to get you to the right place.