Elizabeth Bracciano, OTD, OTR/L
Elizabeth Bracciano is an Occupational Therapist specializing in hand therapy at DMOS Orthopaedic Centers. Elizabeth completed her Doctorate of Occupational Therapy at Creighton University. Elizabeth has had a passion for hand therapy from a young age as she grew up in a household of therapists. She strives to help patients regain function by tailoring each treatment plan to meet their specific goals. She wants her patients to understand the therapy process and feel confident as they progress throughout treatment.
Outside of work, Elizabeth enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her husband and puppy.
- Ankeny · 350 NE 36th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021
- 2017: Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Creighton University
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Creighton University
- Member, American Occupational Therapy Association
- Member, American Society of Hand Therapist