Ginni Peterson, MPT
Ginni Peterson completed her Master of Science in Physical Therapy at Des Moines University. Ginni brings over 20 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine. At DMOS, she has a hands-on approach, combining manual therapy with exercise and enjoys having an active role in helping people. Ginni has a special interest in working with runners and using video analysis to assess biomechanics along with assessing for and casting orthotics.
In her free time, Ginni enjoys running, sand volleyball, hot yoga, biking, traveling as well as watching her kids compete in sports.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Phone: 515.224.5230
- 1999: Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Des Moines University
- 1994: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Loras College
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association
- Member, Iowa Physical Therapy Association & Foundation
Treatment Techniques & Experience
- IASTYM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Evaluation and casting of custom orthotics
Are you looking for a specific doctor or area of specialty?
Either way, we want to get you to the right place.