Ginni Peterson, M.P.T.
Location: DMOS West
6001 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Ginni Peterson completed her Master of Science in Physical Therapy at Des Moines University. Ginni brings over 17 years of experience in outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine. At DMOS, she has a hands-on approach, combining manual therapy with exercise and enjoys having an active role in helping people. Ginni has a special interest in working with runners and using video analysis to assess biomechanics along with assessing for and casting orthotics.
In her free time, Ginni enjoys running, sand volleyball, hot yoga, biking, traveling as well as watching her kids compete in sports.
- 1999: Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Des Moines University
- 1994: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Loras College
Treatment Techniques & Experience:
- IASTYM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Evaluation and casting of custom orthotics
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association
- Member, Iowa Physical Therapy Association & Foundation