Ian Lin, MD
General Orthopaedics; Sports Medicine, Hip & Knee Surgeon
Urbandale native Dr. Ian Lin joined DMOS Orthopaedic Centers in 1997 after completing his education at Grinnell College and the University of Iowa Medical School.
Dr. Lin sees patients with a wide variety of conditions ranging from total joint replacements to simple hand procedures. He has built his extensive practice based out of the DMOS Des Moines location and enjoys working with patients of all age groups.
Outside of practice, Dr. Lin coaches spring and fall baseball for a local area high school. He also enjoys spending his time in active outdoor pursuits such as kayaking, fishing, golfing, and above all – spending time with his wife and five children.
- Des Moines · 1301 Penn Ave., Suite 213, Des Moines, Iowa 50316
- University of Iowa
Carver College of Medicine
Iowa City, IA
- Carolinas Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Pediatric Orthopedic Residency
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Member, Iowa Medical Society
- Joint Replacement
- Regenerative Medicine
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC)
- Autologous Protein Solution (APS)
- Robotic-Assisted Mako Partial Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Shoulder