Jeffrey Davick, MD
Sports Medicine, Knee & Shoulder Surgeon
Iowa native Dr. Jeff Davick joined DMOS Orthopaedic Centers in 1994. Dr. Davick’s practice includes the care of sports injuries, specifically those of the knee and shoulder. He specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder, as well as same-day and inpatient total shoulder replacement.
Dr. Davick has written several textbook sections and journal articles highlighting the treatment of sports injuries. Dr. Davick enjoys helping student-athletes and has volunteered for over 20 years at local high schools, as well as Simpson College, as their team orthopedic physician. In addition to his work within the Des Moines area, Dr. Davick has participated in multiple medical mission trips, including work in Jamaica.
Outside of practicing sports medicine, Dr. Davick prioritizes spending time with his family, swimming, biking, running, and outdoor projects.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- University of Iowa
Carver College of Medicine
Iowa City, IA
- Sports Medicine, Knee and Shoulder Surgery
University of Wisconsin
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Iowa Orthopaedic Society
- Creighton-Nebraska Health Foundation
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ), American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports injuries, specifically those of the knee and shoulder
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee Injuries
- All Arthroscopic Knee and Shoulder Treatments
- Same day and Inpatient Joint Replacement
- Knee Cartilage/Ligament Injuries
- Shoulder Instability Repair
- Sports Medicine
- ACL Reconstruction & Repair
- MCL Reconstruction & Repair
- Meniscus Repair
- Shoulder Labral Tear
Dr. Davick's Team
Brandi Lawson, PA-C
Brandi Lawson completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Des Moines University has over 13 years of experience as a physician assistant.
Doctor Interviews & Insights
Are you looking for a specific doctor or area of specialty?
Either way, we want to get you to the right place.