Jeffrey Rodgers, MD
Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon
Dr. Jeffrey Rodgers joined DMOS Orthopaedic Centers in 1997 and has since built a significant practice encompassing hand and elbow conditions, including the reconstruction of complex elbow trauma, in addition to sports-related injuries of the upper extremity.
Dr. Rodgers’ professional interests include posttraumatic reconstruction of the upper extremity, cubital and carpal tunnel syndrome, and arthritis surgery. He is a published author on many topics related to hand and wrist conditions and injuries.
He is also a well-known speaker, researcher and author for topics related to the dangers of overprescribing opioids. Read more about Dr. Rodgers’ findings in his study, Opioid Consumption Following Outpatient Upper Extremity Surgery.
Dr. Rodgers lives a very active lifestyle and enjoys participating in sports such as snowboarding and stand-up paddleboarding with friends and family.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Creighton University
- Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microvascular Surgery, Indiana Hand Center
- Member, Iowa Medical Society
- Member, Polk County Medical Society
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member, American Association for Hand Surgery
- Creighton-Nebraska Health Foundation
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ), American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Post-traumatic reconstruction of the upper extremity
- Arthritis surgery
- Bone Infection
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel
- DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Distal Radius Fracture
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Finger Amputations
- Hand Fractures
- Hand & Thumb Arthritis
- Ganglion Cyst
- Ligament repair and reconstructions
- Nerve Repair
- Scaphoid Fracture
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Repair
- Trigger Finger
- Work-related Conditions
Dr. Rodgers' Team
Blair Boehnke, PA-C
Blair Boehnke completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Des Moines University, specializing in Hand.
Doctor Interviews & Insights
Are you looking for a specific doctor or area of specialty?
Either way, we want to get you to the right place.