Kim Krob, MSPT, CGFI
Kim Krob joined DMOS Orthopaedic Centers with over 14 years of experience. Her experience with inpatient and outpatient therapy provides her the expertise to help people with many different conditions. At DMOS, Kim is excited to show people that physical therapy can have excellent outcomes. She is passionate about helping others get better every day, finding their success the most rewarding part of her job.
Kim is the mom of two active boys. In her spare time, Kim and her husband enjoy traveling, golfing and playing board games with friends and family.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 2003: Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Des Moines University
- 1999: Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Medical L2 (L2) Certification from Titleist Performance Institute
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment)