Lee Evans, DPM
Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Iowa native and Des Moines University graduate Dr. Lee Evans joined DMOS Orthopaedic Centers in 2001. Dr. Evans specializes in foot and ankle surgery, with special interests in fracture care, sports injuries, and diabetes-related foot care.
At DMOS, Dr. Evans is passionate about helping his patients overcome their foot injuries and return to the activities they love. Dr. Evans has authored several scientific papers, and also has enjoyed speaking at several medial events on a variety of topics related to foot injuries and wound healing.
Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Evans enjoys supporting his community of Carlisle, Iowa, by serving on various boards. Above all, he enjoys family time to the fullest.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Des Moines University
Des Moines, IA
- American College Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Iowa Podiatric Medical Association
- Puget Sound Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fracture care
- Sports injuries
- Diabetes-related foot care
- Metatarsal fractures
- Heel pain