Lee Evans, D.P.M.
Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Iowa native and Des Moines University graduate Dr. Lee Evans joined DMOS in 2001. Dr. Evans specializes in foot and ankle surgery, with special interests in fracture care, sports injuries and diabetes-related foot care. Dr. Evans has authored several scientific papers, and also has enjoyed speaking at several medical events on various topics related to foot injuries and wound healing. Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Evans enjoys supporting his community of Carlisle, Iowa, by serving on various boards. Above all, he enjoys family time to the fullest.
- Medical Education: Des Moines University, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, D.P.M., 1991-1995, Des Moines, IA
- Podiatric/Surgical Residency: Puget Sound Hospital, 1995-1997, Tacoma, WA
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Member
- Iowa Podiatric Medical Society, 2003-2010, Member