Maddie LeWarne PA-C
Physician Assistant to: Urgent Injury Clinic
Maddie LeWarne is a physician assistant at the DMOS Urgent Injury Clinic. She is an Iowa native originally from Urbandale and earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Northern Iowa and her Master in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Maddie has professional associations with American Academy of Physician Assistants and Iowa Physician Assistant in Society.
Maddie enjoys making personal connections with my patients and allowing them to be a part of the decision making process when creating their treatment plan. I also enjoy seeing my patients improve and get back to living a good quality of life. Maddie truly enjoys Orthopedics because it allows me to play a role in diagnosing and treating numerous injuries/disorders that allow for my patients to get back to full strength. As an athlete myself, I enjoy a field that focuses heavily on the anatomy and mechanics of the human body.
Outside of her profession, Maddie enjoys spending time with her husband and son being outdoors, exercising, and traveling.
Maddie played soccer at UNI.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Northern Iowa
- Master in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant in Society.