Maddie LeWarne PA-C
Maddie LeWarne is an Iowa native originally from Urbandale. Maddie earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Northern Iowa and her Master in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Maddie has professional associations with the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Iowa Physician Assistant Society.
Maddie enjoys making personal connections with her patients and allowing them to participate in the decision-making process when creating their treatment plans. She also enjoys seeing her patients improve and return to living a good quality of life. Maddie truly enjoys orthopedics because it allows her to play a role in diagnosing and treating numerous injuries/disorders that will enable her patients to regain strength. In addition, Maddie was a soccer player during her time at UNI, so she enjoys a field that focuses heavily on the anatomy and mechanics of the human body.
Outside of her profession, Maddie enjoys spending time with her husband and son, being outdoors, exercising, and traveling.
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Northern Iowa
- Master in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant in Society.