Mark Isaacson, DO
Hip & Knee Surgeon
Iowa native Dr. Mark Isaacson completed his medical degree at Des Moines University in 2009. After medical school, he completed an orthopedic internship and residency at Ohio University in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Isaacson completed fellowship training in adult reconstruction at the Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center.
He is committed to working with his patients so that they fully understand their injury or condition and feel confident that their treatment plan is right for them.
Outside of seeing patients, Dr. Isaacson enjoys living an active lifestyle. He enjoys running, playing golf, and outdoor activities as well as being involved in a variety of community school and church programs in the Ankeny area. Above all, Dr. Isaacson enjoys spending time with his family.
- Ankeny · 350 NE 36th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021
- Des Moines University
Des Moines, IA
- Adult Reconstruction, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ohio University
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Same-day joint replacement
- Direct anterior hip replacement
- Robotic-Assisted Mako partial knee replacement
- Regenerative Medicine – Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC), Autologous Protein Solution (APS)
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Pediatric fracture care
- Sports-related injury care and management
- Worker’s compensation injury