Nicole McDevitt, PT, DPT
Nicole McDevitt completed her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Iowa. Upon completion of her degree, she worked at an outpatient orthopedic clinic in Iowa treating individuals of varying ages and diagnoses. Physical therapy helped Nicole as a high school athlete return to basketball, and at DMOS Orthopaedic Centers, her goal is to assist others striving to return to their functional, work-related, and/or recreational activities.
Nicole enjoys all sports, especially softball, volleyball, and basketball. When she is not playing sports, Nicole enjoys spending time doing outdoor activities and spending time with family and friends.
- Ankeny · 350 NE 36th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021
- 2015: Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Iowa
- 2013: Bachelor of Arts, Luther College
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member American Physical Therapy Association Orthopaedic Section
- Member, Iowa Physical Therapy Association & Foundation