Patricia Kallemeier, M.D.
Hand and Wrist Surgeon
Iowa native and University of Iowa graduate Dr. Patricia Kallemeier joined Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons in 2007 after completing an extensive Hand Surgery Fellowship at Washington University. Dr. Kallemeier’s orthopaedic interests include post-traumatic reconstruction of the hand, cubital and carpal tunnel syndrome and trauma. Outside of her practice, Dr. Kallemeier enjoys reading and traveling.
- Medical Education: University of Iowa M.D., 1996-2000, Iowa City, IA
- General Surgery Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center – Department of General Surgery, 2000-2001, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Residency: University of Minnesota – Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002-2006, Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship Training: Washington University – School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery – Hand Surgery, 2006-2007, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certified, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of added qualification for hand surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Member
- Iowa Medical Society, Member
- Iowa Orthopaedic Society, Member
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Member