Paul D. Butler, MD
Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Iowa native, Dr. Paul D. Butler completed an orthopedic foot and ankle surgery fellowship with the Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan, in Grand Rapids, Ml. His interest includes knee arthroscopy, general orthopedic fractures, and complex foot and ankle reconstruction for sports injuries, traumatic fractures, arthritic degeneration, and congenital malformation.
Foot and ankle pain/injuries are commonly associated with orthopedic lower extremity dysfunction. As a lower extremity specialist, Dr. Butler also provides care in arthroscopy, joint replacement, limb/foot reconstruction, and fracture fixation options for other lower extremity problems.
Outside of work, Dr. Butler enjoys golfing, hiking, skiing, and spending time with friends and family.
- Ankeny · 350 NE 36th Street, Ankeny, IA 50021
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
Iowa City, IA
- Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI
- Member, American Academy of Othopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners
Grand Rapids, MI
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports injuries
- Ankle instability
- Traumatic fractures
- Arthritic degeneration
- Tendon problems
- Bunion and bunionette correction
- Achilles inflammation/rupture
- Hammer/claw toes
- Congenital malformation
Dr. Butler's Team
Lindsey Engbers, PA-C
Lindsey Engbers completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Des Moines University.
Doctor Interviews & Insights
Are you looking for a specific doctor or area of specialty?
Either way, we want to get you to the right place.