Paula Stageman, ARNP
Nurse Practitioner to: Spine Center
Paula Stageman is an Iowa native from Norwalk and earned her Masters of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner from the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has several years of experience in pain management and interventional pain management therapies. Paula believes in providing quality holistic care to help patients get back to living the quality of life they deserve.
Outside of work, Paula enjoys kayaking, hiking, and bike riding. She loves watching her daughters do what they love at the softball fields and dance competitions. She also loves hockey!
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Masters of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Cincinnati
- Patients age 14 and older
- No referral is needed, please call for an appointment, 515.224.4232
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar back pain
- Compression fractures
- Does not see scoliosis
- Trigger point injections
- Hip (bursitis only) injections