Stephanie Lyons, PA-C
Physician Assistant to: Dr. Patricia Kallemeier
Stephanie is a Le Mars, Iowa native who joined the DMOS team and serves alongside Dr. Kallemeier. After completing her undergraduate studies in Kinesiology and Health at Iowa State University, Stephanie went on to receive her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies from Des Moines University.
Stephanie truly believes in the mission of helping people get back to living. Her care philosophy is to listen intently and care for each patient in totality, addressing both physical and emotional concerns.
When not working, Stephanie enjoys playing tennis, traveling, and spending time outdoors. She is also a big fan of the Des Moines Farmers market. Be sure to say “hi” if you see her downtown on a Saturday morning!
- West Des Moines · 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health – Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Master of Arts in Physician Assistant Studies – Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
- Physician Assistant Education Association