Thomas Dulaney, M.D.
General Orthopaedics; Sports Medicine, Hip & Knee Replacements
Thomas Dulaney, M.D. returned to Iowa in 2001 to join Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons after completing his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Ohio. Since then, Dr. Dulaney has built an orthopaedic practic based out of Carroll, IA, which encompasses all areas of orthopaedics. He has special interests in joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery and trauma injuries. Outside of his orthopaedic practice, Dr. Dulaney enjoys cycling and spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Iowa, BS, 1992-1996, Iowa City, IA
- Medical Education: University of Iowa, College of Medicine, 1996-2001, Iowa City, IA
- Orthopaedic Residency: Summa Health System, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996-2001, Akron, OH
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Iowa Medical Society, Member
- Iowa Orthopaedic Society, Member
- Polk County Medical Society, Member
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Member