Brian Haupts brings over 17 years of experience as a Physician Assistant to DMOS’ Urgent Injury Clinic.
Primary Location: DMOS West, 6001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Physician Assistant to:
Urgent Injury Clinic
Walk-in urgent care, specializing in treating your unexpected bone or joint injuries.
When you have a cold, fever or other illness, you call on your regular family urgent care clinic. But when it comes to specialized orthopedic care, DMOS’ Urgent Injury Clinic provides you and your family walk-in access for unexpected orthopedic injuries, such as a sports injury, fracture or sprain.
Avoid a trip to the ER
In many cases, an orthopaedic urgent injury clinic can help you avoid the ER – where wait times can often be several hours before seeing a doctor. Plus, urgent care is much more affordable, and most people find that their insurance co-payments are less.
Our clinic is available for adult and pediatric injuries (3+ years of age) with:
- Acute injuries
- Strains, sprains and minor dislocations
- Painful, swollen or injured joints
- Lacerations, including stitches
- Sudden onset of back, buttock or leg pain
- Sudden onset of neck and arm pain
- Sports injuries
- Work related injuries (pre-authorization required)
When should I go to the Emergency Room?
- Head or neck trauma resulting from a motor vehicle accident
- When the bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture (compound fracture)
- When you are in a motor vehicle accident
- When there are cuts and/or deep lacerations
- When the area is burned
- When you have chest pain
You can count on DMOS Orthopaedic Centers’ joint and bone specialists to provide expert care that will help you get back to living – faster.
350 NE 36th St.
Ankeny, IA 50021
Monday: 7 – 11 am
Thursday: 4 – 8 pm
Saturday: 8 am – Noon
West Des Moines
6001 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
The Urgent Injury Clinic is located on the second floor. Patient registration and check in are located inside the clinic on the 2nd floor. Please look for the orange wall & label of “Pod E”.
Monday – Thursday: Noon – 7 pm
Friday: Noon – 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am – Noon
Current Wait Time at West Des Moines location
Closed for Evening