Nikki Twedt, PA-C
Physician Assistant to: Dr. David Vittetoe
Nikki Twedt completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Des Moines University. Upon graduating, she completed an orthopedic residency at the Illinois Bone and Joint Institute in Chicago. Nikki grew up surrounded by family in the medical field and knew she wanted to pursue medicine at an early age. She is passionate about helping her patients at DMOS Orthopaedic Centers and believes in patient-centered care.
In her free time, Nikki enjoys playing volleyball and softball, Iowa Hawkeye Athletics, church activities, volunteering and traveling.
- 2005: Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Des Moines University
- 2003: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Iowa
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Iowa Physician Assistant Society
- Member, Christian Medical & Dental Association