Helping patients get back to work quickly and safely.
DMOS is committed to providing easy access for Workers’ Compensation injuries, with staff dedicated to overseeing and assisting with these injuries.
- Dedicated to overseeing Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Committed to providing timely and accurately completed paperwork.
- Ensure that you and the workers are provided prompt treatment and patient status updated.
At DMOS, we understand that you – the team of employers, claims adjusters, nurse case managers, and attorneys – need to understand that status of your employee. The DMOS Workers’ Compensation team is dedicated to providing work status reports and forms within 24 business hours of your employee’s appointment to the appropriate teams.
Quick Response Time
We know that getting your employees back to work safely is a priority and the DMOS Workers’ Compensation team can assist you in ensuring your employees are seen as soon as possible.
We are committed to:
- Same Day Access: Based on the nature of the injury and availability, DMOS will work hard to get the patient seen as soon as possible.
- Timely Status Reports: The team will provide completed status reports within 24 hours of the patient’s visit.
- Multiple Locations: DMOS has offices in Des Moines, West Des Moines and Ankeny, providing multiple locations for your employees to be seen.
*We cannot guarantee access to our spine surgeons within 48 hours, though the Spine Clinic is open and scheduling appointments with a specially trained orthopedic ARNP.