Orthopaedic Outpatient Surgery Center (OOSC)
Providing exceptional surgical care, combined with advanced technology, in an outpatient setting.
After undergoing surgery, you want to be back in the comfort of your home as quickly as possible. With improved medicine and new advancements in medical technology, DMOS Orthopaedic Centers is able to offer outpatient surgery, depending on the scope of the injury. Outpatient surgery allows you to return home on the same day, eliminating the need to be hospitalized overnight and reducing healthcare costs.
The Orthopaedic Outpatient Surgery Center (OOSC) is exclusively dedicated to the care and treatment of those who need personal care for orthopaedic outpatient surgery. The OOSC is jointly owned and operated by DMOS Orthopaedic Centers and UnityPoint Health – Des Moines. Together they provide a medical team with exceptional knowledge and expertise to provide the highest quality of personal care for a comfortable environment when it matters the most.
Benefits of surgical procedures performed at the OOSC include:
- Expert surgical care without the hassle of an overnight hospital stay.
- Shortened stays generally mean less time away from work, school and other daily activities.
- One-on-one nursing care by experienced staff, improving recovery time and patient comfort.
- Recuperation from surgery in the comfort of your own home, rather than in the hospital.
- Comprehensive care, meaning the initial visit with your surgeon, most diagnostic testing, surgery, and post-operative appointments can all be scheduled at the same facility.
OOSC Surgery Forms:
- Have a surgery scheduled at the OOSC? Just click here to fill out their required medical history forms.
At the OOSC, our caring and professional staff is ready to serve you in an efficient, convenient, and cost-effective manner. To learn more about the Orthopaedic Outpatient Surgery Center, please call (515) 224-5232 or visit their website by clicking here.